Over the past few days I’ve noticed that everyone and their brother has revealed their “recipes” for Netflix’s Daredevil-inspired Deviled Eggs. I’ve tried most of ’em and let’s just say, if you’re going to eat something, make it awesome. Check your character sheet, if you have at least a 9 in your cooking skill you’re good to go.
Let’s start this out with the obvious:
1. Using your favorite method of boiling eggs, boil at least 6 eggs.
2. Shell the eggs and then cut them in half; not like an avocado (attention: Jenn), cut them in half. Arrange the whites on a plate and dump the yolks in a cereal sized bowl.
3. Here’s where it gets fun. Here’s what you’ll need to finish these amazing eggie-weggs. For every 6 eggs you’ll need
- 3 Mayo packets, the ones from Dunkin Donuts are the best. Mayo is too damn expensive.
- 1 packet of Horsey Sauce from Arby’s
- 1 small packet of mustard from anywhere. You can cheat on this because most people have mustard in the fridge.
Squeeze all the mayo and Horsey sauce and mustard into the bowl with the egg yolk. Mix it all together with a fork until blended, fluffy even. Scoop that mix into a sandwich bag/ziplock or whatever bag your mom put your lunch into this morning. Seriously, use a sandwich bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and lightly squeeze the dollar store